Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Dodge Caliber SXT 2.0
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Y'all I'm Andre I'm a newbie; long time listener first time caller lol outta Edmonton Alberta, GO OILERS. I don't usually fuss with domestics but I was given a 2008 Dodge Caliber SXT for free from my dad in 2018 and I have to say it has highly impressed me. It has had unexpected reliability so I'll give credit where credit is due. It's been more or less problem free for a couple of years only major work I've needed to do was replace serpentine belt and a pulled that had a nick on it, other than that credit where it's due. As to what brings me here I'm here, same as most people deep appreciation (I assume that's easier when you drive an SRT4 or a problem lol which I won't get into here) glad to be in the group hope to get more out of it than just my current problem solved but to also learn some new tips, tricks and upgrades as I'm somewhat of a junkyard dog and these things seems to be almost always in my local yard; again I'm not slamming them. Also man I've gotta say I'm happy to see this group still rocking and rolling in 2021 that's amazing.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey Y'all I'm Andre I'm a newbie; long time listener first time caller lol outta Edmonton Alberta, GO OILERS. I don't usually fuss with domestics but I was given a 2008 Dodge Caliber SXT for free from my dad in 2018 and I have to say it has highly impressed me. It has had unexpected reliability so I'll give credit where credit is due. It's been more or less problem free for a couple of years only major work I've needed to do was replace serpentine belt and a pulled that had a nick on it, other than that credit where it's due. As to what brings me here I'm here, same as most people deep appreciation (I assume that's easier when you drive an SRT4 or a problem lol which I won't get into here) glad to be in the group hope to get more out of it than just my current problem solved but to also learn some new tips, tricks and upgrades as I'm somewhat of a junkyard dog and these things seems to be almost always in my local yard; again I'm not slamming them. Also man I've gotta say I'm happy to see this group still rocking and rolling in 2021 that's amazing.
Welcome to the Forumz Krazzer! Glad to see another happy Cali owner here :)

·
Administrator
6,508 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts