Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey what's up guys?

Well I just bought my black SRT4 in mid June 08, after looking at getting one for about a year. Finally found an awesome deal on Ebay for a brand new one with everything I wanted direct from a dealership...props to ebay.

I found this forum back in early 2008 when searching for install pics of aftermarket products for the cali. Yep, I already had the tail lights and head lights picked out before I was even ready to buy the car.

First install was a blow off plate for the turbo--highly recommended by the way.

I actually loved the look of this car so much that the fact that I had never driven a stick before was irrevelant...so needless to say I was a little shaky for the first week or so trying to manage 300 hp with very little experience. I thought the skills of having a bike would translate ,somewhat, to a 6 speed tranny, but no-ah-uh.

In any case, I'm off and running now. I hope to get some pics posted soon.

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Welcome to the Calibration!

·
Registered
821 Posts
Welcome to the forumZ :wavey: fellow Michigander, where is Livonia MI i from Plainwell MI just north of Kalamazoo hope to see you around here offten

Reps for filling out your info

·
Registered
217 Posts
Welcome... I am about 45 minutes south of you. I'm very familiar with the metro area, used to live up there.

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Hi From England

:wavey:Hello & welcome to the World Wide Caliber Family--- You have chosen a great car!!--- Yep be careful with that Clutch & Stick Shift!!

In the Uk you would have to Pass a second Driving Test , To prove you knew what you were doing-----Enjoy your visits here & your Calber!!:Racing:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome to the forumZ :wavey: fellow Michigander, where is Livonia MI i from Plainwell MI just north of Kalamazoo hope to see you around here offten

Reps for filling out your info
I'm about 25 mins West of Detroit (just off 96), right by Northville and Plymouth

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:wavey:Hello & welcome to the World Wide Caliber Family--- You have chosen a great car!!--- Yep be careful with that Clutch & Stick Shift!!

In the Uk you would have to Pass a second Driving Test , To prove you knew what you were doing-----Enjoy your visits here & your Calber!!:Racing:
I think I'll chalk that up as a potentially embarassing moment avoided all due to living in the USA. Thats crazy tho, never knew that.

·
Registered
123 Posts
hello i'll be around there shortly in a couple of weeks and in kalamazoo first of in canton to visit old friends lived there long time then to k zoo for a wedding

1 - 9 of 9 Posts