Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

A local very trustable garage owner bought a caliber for me today, at an auction site. He had a wide list, and found the best deal being that little thing.

I was browsing through your forum and found a service manual, terrific!!!

But the title of the document says 2007. Is there a 2008 manual somewhere? it would seem ill be the owner (not true, the bank will own it) of a 2008 r/t Caliber.

I'll also need a list of recalls, but i think i saw that somewhere.

Thanx all for any info,

Claude

(these annoying things on the side, just had to put one in:jok:)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hmmm...

for release of the insoutenable tension of that tittle:

I should have specified i'll see and probably get the car tomorrow :)

·
The Organizer
15,004 Posts
Welcome! I moved your thread to the correct place...Newbie Checkin.;)

·
Registered
397 Posts
Welcome to the forumz.

·
Registered
4,158 Posts
Welcome to our Caliber family. If we don't have a 08 owners manual here on the forumZ, i think you can download one from the Mopar web site for an 08 Caliber.

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Welcome to the Calibration!

:pepper::b1::pepper::b1::pepper:

:BL::BL::BL:

·
The Italian Admin
11,875 Posts
Welcome to our Caliber family. If we don't have a 08 owners manual here on the forumZ, i think you can download one from the Mopar web site for an 08 Caliber.
Exactly on Dodge website : http://www.dodge.com/en/owners/manuals/

:wavey: Hi Claude! Welcome to the ForumZ Family from Italy! Keep us posted !

I love those annoying things on the side ... :D
:Racing:

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Claude. There is a lot of good info here as well as helpful people. When you get your new ride, post some pics and let us know what you think.

·
Registered
9,770 Posts
Welcome, Claude!! We're so glad you found us. Are you planning any mods to your Caliber or just going to drive it everyday, like I do?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey, thanx for the warm welcome everyone. And for the owner manual link.

When you get your new ride, post some pics and let us know what you think
Pics?? i guess all of you have seen one of these before, eh? Plus i changed the mags for ugly smaller steel rims and winter tires, and if i get the gist of here i would be boouhed if i posted pics of that ;-P

Ok, it's of the light gold (sand?) color (the guy who bought it for me at the auction found very strange that i did not care about the color) it's an r/t with heated seats (thought there would be heated mirrors but did not find the button yet), electric everything, boston acoustics 1cd, a/c and manual trany. I never had a so much equipped car before, i feel weird. It's 2008 and 36,000km that i got for $12600CAN (plus myriad taxes and fees), good deal i think.

It succeeds as basic transportation a 2000 Focus wagon that i introduced to a local tree, insurances of course totaled it (with about $1500 of repairs in the last 6 months, grrrrrrrr). So i lost cargo space but gained a better ride. Stiffer suspension but better road handling i guess (want to test road handling? come ride on Québec roads!) . Suspension much better with higher tires on the 16" wheels. I might sell the mags come spring <ducks>.

More later if there is, in the mean time can anyone tell me what changes have been made from 2007 to 2008? only to gage how useful the 5000 pages pdf i've got sitting here is.

Thanx again everyone, see you again soon.

Claude.

·
The Italian Admin
11,875 Posts
Congrats ! :smileup:

Ok, it's of the light gold (sand?) color
You know now you'll have to post pics just to show us what color it is
Just kidding.... :D
Glad you find what you needed here. Enjoy the board and the ride :Racing:

·
Registered
4,029 Posts