Dodge Caliber Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for the right place to ask question's on my dodge caliber.

Have a totaled dodge caliber. 07 120k miles. Only back end damage .. Is this car worth removing the tran and engine to sell. Or just scrapping and getting 200 for the car..
Car Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Wheel

I just had tran flush. 4 days before. Anyone have a clue if its worth separating?

·
Registered
755 Posts
If you're so inclined strip it for parts and then scrap it. Several body parts are no longer available new...things like the back trim pieces on the top of the car, if in good condition, are worth money.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks alot for your response. do you think its worth the time to pull the engine or transmission

If you're so inclined strip it for parts and then scrap it. Several body parts are no longer available new...things like the back trim pieces on the top of the car, if in good condition, are worth money.

·
Administrator
6,527 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
10 Posts
NO!!!!! Do not snd to Junk Yard for $200. Is this car the R/T trim? Is the trans Auto or Manual? The car does not look totalled, Still has a lot of value. You could probably make quite a bit parting it out. If the trans is manual and in good condition You can get quite a bit for it because those manual trans are extremely rare to find especially with that low milage!!! Reasearch before making a final decision.

·
Registered
90 Posts
It depends on where you live,on the westside here in Cleveland,Ohio we have a Pullapart there is more in other states as well.Are local pullapart get these car ALL the time i should i have a 07 Caliber and this place Always have these cars you should check to see if your state has one and if the car is worth it you can put it back together.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Looking for the right place to ask question's on my dodge caliber.

Have a totaled dodge caliber. 07 120k miles. Only back end damage .. Is this car worth removing the tran and engine to sell. Or just scrapping and getting 200 for the car.. View attachment 17184

I just had tran flush. 4 days before. Anyone have a clue if its worth separating?
If it was me i could EASY get the body parts at Pullapart and fix this car you should check to see if there is one near by and the parts are cheap because you are doing it yourself think about you can't listen to everybody.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So i should be more clear. This has been totaled by insurance standards. Its a automatic trans. I haven't looked under there yet. But am sure the frame is bent. Kinda why i was wondering if it has some value .. Located Washington state. Olympia.

I will take More pictures and send them . please and ty for the information.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts