Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First Chevy export model (Made in China)

First market is Chile, then all South America, North Africa, and Middle East.

The U.S. auto industry has long feared an onslaught of cheap cars from Chinese brands like Chery, Geely, and BYD.

But it's more likely that established global automakers will be the first ones to bring Chinese-made cars to the Americas.

[Car Connection]

·
Registered
9,770 Posts
Looks too much like a bug to me. Someone step on it!!

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
i like it, buuuut it does not feel like a chevy

·
Super Moderator
12,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Chevy future looks more global.
yeah but still a little bit to round and soft yo feel like chevy. looks like all other cars in the class.

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Ho
hum.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
arent those the ones n transformers?

·
Registered
8,302 Posts
:shakehead:So my hard-earned tax money is being used by GM to make cars in China!!!!:shakehead:

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
The Sedan version of the Chevy Cruze doesnt sell to well in UK. However things may change when the Hatchback version arrives.

·
Registered
8,302 Posts
I think that hatchbacks will start to catch on in the US, as we move toward smaller and smaller cars. A compact sedan has virtually no trunk capacity, whereas the Caliber has a good bit of cargo space than can be easily explanded by fplding down the seats.
If nothing else, a small hatch/wagon/crossover is one of the most practical vehicles out there.

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Sedans & 2/3 door cars are poor sellers in UK, they just seem pretty pointless.

·
Registered
8,302 Posts
Sedans & 2/3 door cars are poor sellers in UK, they just seem pretty pointless.
Agreed. I even saw a comment that the Fiat 500, while a "fun" car serves no real purpose in the real world. The writer said it was difficult to fit even two weekend duffel bags into its limited space.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts