Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The Italian Admin
11,875 Posts
I think I'm partial to black rims ... LOL ... black tails and headlights would look good too.:smileup:
:rep: for sharing the pics

·
Registered
9,770 Posts
Great looking wheels! Now you just need to paint that hideous looking muffler they put on there. I don't know what they were thinking.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Definitely go with black tails and headlights It would look great on this car. also do you have tinting? if not that would look good too.

·
Registered
197 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the comments guys. im gonna try to reply to you all in one message lol...
anyway...yes the muffler is just crazy...i agree. Definetly a future project. The taillights on that pic were my second option...but i went with these instead...
http://www.k2motor.com/06-07-dodge-caliber-led-tail-lights-red-smoke-tm.html

Only major difference is that these are LED. Little more pricey. but YES...Im preparing to order some black HALOS for my heads.

and to "XXX" - i love that ride dude. Some dark ass tails you got their. Can you send me a pm on where to get a license plate tint like that?

and speaking of tint guys...i DID get my car tinted. Here in South Carolina...28% tint is the lowest you can go without it being illegal. I wanted to go get a darker tint...but at the time...i was getting alot of tickets (speeding), and i figured it would just be retarded for me to give them another reason to stop me.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I love those TSW wheels, one of my favorite designs. I actually almost bought a chrome set for my car. The black looks great with your Silver Cali though, very cool looking ride!

·
Registered
714 Posts
Car looks good In Illinois I could go 35% all around or as low as I want on the rear but the fronts can’t be less than 50% so before too long ill get the fronts done at 50% all around I’m at about 18% though.

Also it is illegal here for LP covers so if you are trying to stay legal you might want to look into that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts