Dodge Caliber Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone, can someone help me. My signal light is not working from both front and back of my car, and my breaks light only work when I onn the headlight from my car. Can someone please help me. I just got a ticket for it馃ズ

Registered
2007 Dodge Caliber R/T AWD
From Service Manual - Pg. 8L-77

ALL RIGHT SIDE AND/OR ALL LEFT SIDE TURN SIGNAL LAMPS DO NOT FLASH​
1. Ineffective switch.
2. Ineffective feed circuit.
3. Ineffective CCN inputs or outputs.
4. Ineffective TIPM inputs or outputs.
1. Test and replace left multi-function switch or SCCM as required.
2. Test and repair open right or left turn signal feed circuit as required.
3. Use a diagnostic scan tool to test the CCN inputs and outputs as required. Refer to the appropriate diagnostic information.
4. Use a diagnostic scan tool to test the TIPM inputs and outputs as required. Refer to the appropriate diagnostic information.

First and foremost, try replacing the bulbs first before following steps from the service manual.

Super Moderator
Disconnect your battery before touching anything - including changing a light bulb!!

Registered
Test to see if you're getting power to the turn signal bulbs when they're activated. If you are, you have a grounding issue. If not, then the problem is further up the system. Could be the TIPM or the control stalk. Same thing with the brake lights.

Registered
good, Check Fuses. but knowing the usual failures of repetition. It is very likely that the steering wheel clock spring is broken. Do you have any ABS or Stability Control warning lights on? If yes, it is the clock spring. Cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts