Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:smileup:

Woot I am super excited. Sad, I know. I have been leasing cars for awhile now so I have never been able to add anything but tint. Since I own my SRT, I decided to add a few things. With help from a lot of you, well maybe not help more like copying. :Na_Na_Na_Na:

I got my shorty antenna and the SRT badge for my front grill. Seriously, why is it the only SRT that doesn't have that?? I didn't take pics because I put them both on last night and I figured everyone here has seen it before. hahaha

Thanks to everyone for sharing their mods, sorry for copying HAHA! :doh:

·
Registered
495 Posts
:smileup:
Gratz on your mods... i see it has made you happy and that is the most important part about Mod'n your car.
:D:gr_grin:

·
The Italian Admin
11,875 Posts
Not copying ... just "taking inspiration" ! ;)

That's cool!
And I think I can speak for everyone here, we would love to see some pics Beka ... every car even with same mods is unique :smileup:
and ... WE LOVE PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
That's great!!!! go ahead and take a picture for us!!!

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
"Seriously, why is it the only SRT that doesn't have that?? "

What's this referenced to?
If you refer to front badging on the grill none of the Calibers
I have ever seen came with it stock.

·
Registered
495 Posts
what badge are you refering too? my R/T only has the badge in the back passenger side top corner of the trunk...

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
"Seriously, why is it the only SRT that doesn't have that?? "

What's this referenced to?
If you refer to front badging on the grill none of the Calibers
I have ever seen came with it stock.
Yes the front badging on the grill. The Charger, Challenger, Magnum etc. all have the SRT badge on the front. Not the Caliber SRT. Doesn't make sense to me.

View attachment 4156

Mase - most of the above cars also come in R/T form and they also have an R/T where the SRT is. Except the Cali. Did that sentence make sense?

·
Registered
495 Posts
now i gotcha i thought you meant like all the cali's had them but yours didn't lol... i know what you mean now cause i was kinda jealous that the Charger R/T had the grill badge and my cali doesn't... :(

but now i'm tracking what you mean.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everyone. Here are the pics! It has been raining here so she has not had a bath in awhile. Please ignore the dirt. :)

The SRT Badge

The Shorty Antenna

·
Registered
188 Posts
Right on......lets see some pics........:)

·
Registered
188 Posts
lol gues I needed to see the next page.:).....reps..........where is the best palce to pick up the front badge??? dealer?????

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
lol gues I needed to see the next page.:).....reps..........where is the best palce to pick up the front badge??? dealer?????
I got mine from modernperformance.com for $32 or something like that. I was told the dealer charges $75!!!!!:Racing:

·
Registered
759 Posts
... and so it begins ...

muahahahaha.

Nice places to start. I'm kicking around puting on a front badge, also.

:rep:

Though, neither the Chrysler 300C SRT-8 and Crossfire SRT-6 has front badging either, if I remember correctly.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Though, neither the Chrysler 300C SRT-8 and Crossfire SRT-6 has front badging either, if I remember correctly.
I think you are right, maybe because they are the 'Chrysler' line...Dodge wanted to be a bit more sporty? Who knows what they are thinking. lol :4-looney:Actually I am not sure if the Viper has one either... gotta google that

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hows your reception with the shorty? I know it states there will be a loss but I was just curious........:)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts