Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is this thing? It looks like a remote control.

·
The Organizer
15,004 Posts
It's in the manual. That's your flash light.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
lol

:D

·
Registered
8,302 Posts
It's a super deluxe one too!!
Has 3 levels of light!!
None, Dim, Very Dim.

What will they think of next?

Kind of works if it's dark out, but no substitute for a "real" flashlight.

·
Registered
372 Posts
all these guys got it wrong....
set your cruise control to 88mph, climb back there and press the button... it activates the flux capacitor.

·
Registered
723 Posts
all these guys got it wrong....
set your cruise control to 88mph, climb back there and press the button... it activates the flux capacitor.
:gr_grin::Racing::gr_grin:

That'd be great. Since mine doesn't even work as a flashlight anymore. :shakehead:

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
I thought I seen someone using that at the cowboy football game to activiate that giant HD TV screen.. it wasn't working that good though because it wouldn't change the channel ...it would only show the cowboys losing...it wouldn't show them winning that day...it had the wrong channel. maybe it needed to be recharged.

·
The Italian Admin
11,875 Posts
LOL come on guys :D I like that flash light, when the dealer showed me it I thought it was quite useless , but I have to say that I used it a lot of time and every time I like to surprise my friends drawing a light from my roof! :cool:

·
Registered
9,770 Posts
Heck, I thought that was just another sales gimmick like the chill zone!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
mines didn't even come with a flashlight the previous owner must of really liked it and stole it.. i want one tooo.. :'(

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
The flashlight in my Caliber never worked neither did the one in my Patriot. My Avenger hasnt got one so I'm not missing anything...lol..

·
Administrator
10,855 Posts
:gr_grin::Racing::gr_grin:

That'd be great. Since mine doesn't even work as a flashlight anymore. :shakehead:
You need to replace the battery.:D

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You guys are awesome. Thanks. And you're right. It does actually seem to give forth a glow when the black button is pushed. Nice to know that when the glow is too bright, it can be set down a notch.

Peace.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
We can now rub it in peoples faces that we have a flux capacitor in our cars!!

·
Administrator
10,855 Posts
You guys are awesome. Thanks. And you're right. It does actually seem to give forth a glow when the black button is pushed. Nice to know that when the glow is too bright, it can be set down a notch.

Peace.
You are kidding right?? You really didn't know it was a flashlight?? Please tell me you were kidding....LOL!!:jok:

·
Registered
8,302 Posts
You are kidding right?? You really didn't know it was a flashlight?? Please tell me you were kidding....LOL!!:jok:
I'm an "educated" technical professional - took almost a month to find it, yet I knew I had one - just didn't know where.:doh:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts