Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone
I recently acquired my dads 2010 caliber sxt and was hoping for some pointers on installing the BA rear sub box and amp?
I thought i read somewhere that the wiring should be there and low and behold no such luck. :(
So i got the rear sub and amp, and the other amp under the rear hatch cover and the hatch speakers.
I have all the connectors for the pieces with pig tails about 12" long.
So i am going to take it slow and was wondering the easiest way to hook up the sub and amp first?
My sxt came with 4 door speakers and single cd player with aux output on the front.
Thx in Advance

·
Registered
30 Posts
When I wired mine, I ran the power from the driver's (left) side, through the hole behind the fender. This comes out behind the firewall, under the dash. I then ran it under the sill plate, B-beam trim, then the rear sill plate to the rear of the vehicle. After that, you can run it through the gap for the hinge of the floor plate over to the passenger side, and remove the trim to get it back there. I hope that helps with the sub. As far as the amp in the gate, I've got nothing. I own the base model with no speakers in the rear gate.

·
Registered
22 Posts
This is what i am doing now to my 07sxt got the sub and amps out of a sxtsport. Want to wire it in. Have about 12inch pigtails. Need to know what wires go where

1 - 3 of 3 Posts