Dodge Caliber Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!!! We just bought an 09 Caliber SXT for our daughter. I noticed that there is a piece missing from the instrument panel. Trying to figure out if I can buy just the missing piece or if i have to purchase the whole panel. Not even sure what will be displayed on it. Also, what will connect to it to make it work? It looks empty in there
Gauge Motor vehicle Measuring instrument Automotive tire Automotive lighting

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's not a missing piece...the bottoms of the gauges are for LED displays that show various info. Several different clusters were used in Calibers and which LED displays you have depend on the model Caliber. It's entirely possible to have a gauge with a space for a display that's not actually enabled for your car.
Wow!!! That’s crazy!! Thank you so much for the information 😃👍🏻

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good Yes, that display is missing. All Dodge Caliber models have this display and it is precisely the on-board computer. With information and change of parameters such as lights time, open doors, average consumption, language, ETC. Greetings.
Hello!! Thank you for the response!! I have noticed that when her headlights are turned on there is nothing showing on the clusters. When she turns on her brights there is the icon for that though.
So, what do I need to look for to purchase the missing thing? Do I have to purchase a whole display or can I just look for that missing cluster?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
672aq is correct. Most of the information displayed on the screen are also displayed on the gauge cluster without the screen in a very simplified form of messages or warning lights so there is very little gain for the effort it takes to upgrade the cluster.
I totally agree!! Definitely more trouble than it’s worth

1 - 4 of 4 Posts