Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright friends and fellow Cali Enthusiasts...

The nice weather is around the corner (we'll forgive Mother Nature for this weekends nastiness!)...

We need to schedule a NY/CT/NJ Metro region meet & greet. How about a 4th of July Celebration? Or maybe in June if you all can't wait that long. Who's in??

L8r.

·
Administrator
10,855 Posts

The nice weather is around the corner (we'll forgive Mother Nature for this weekends nastiness!)...

We need to schedule a NY/CT/NJ Metro region meet & greet. How about a 4th of July Celebration? Or maybe in June if you all can't wait that long. Who's in??

L8r.
I'm in....but the 4th of july would be kinda nuts with the traffic and all. Question is where?

·
Administrator
10,855 Posts
No other takers huh? :(

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can round up a local Caliber owner or two..

Maybe we should get together at a state or county park that has a nice parking lot and not too many rules.

Who's up for a road trip??

·
Administrator
10,855 Posts
Once again!!!....I'm game!:Racing: :D

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I'm usually in NJ at the end of July for a few days, somewhere between the 14th to 30th, just outside of NYC. Although I don't know if I'll be able to park next to excaliber07 :Na_Na_Na_Na:

·
Administrator
10,855 Posts
I'm usually in NJ at the end of July for a few days, somewhere between the 14th to 30th, just outside of NYC. Although I don't know if I'll be able to park next to excaliber07 :Na_Na_Na_Na:
I knew that was going burn me in the end for being so bold.:eek: :p :D

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
You'll have to park between us..Caliber RT sandwich Black-Silver-Black... or not :rolleyes:

·
Administrator
10,855 Posts
You'll have to park between us..Caliber RT sandwich Black-Silver-Black... or not :rolleyes:
Good one xcanuk!!! I don't know what to say.:shy:

·
Registered
93 Posts

L8r.
i'm in!
I would be able to go in June! Maybe around 22-25 of June would be perfect!

BTW: We're having a meet & greet in Montreal on May 5 at the Orange Julip. It would be great if you guys could come down?

Caliber girl

·
Dodge Caliber Forums
1,295 Posts
Hi New Yorkers...Hope you can get together. Us Washingtonians, Oregonians, & Northwesterners here have on again, off again sputterings for a get together...even when we think we will be able to meet outside Mt. Rainier National Park & could use the Park as an extra attraction besides the Caliber Meet.

Happy Earth Day!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
First meets are the hardest, but infectous. Although our (Montreal) meet isn't till the 5th, I've already had a pre-meet with Calibergirl.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey im over here at metro NY.. (westchester county)
every thursday NIght hooked cars from all over NY get together at "nathans" parking lot next to best buy... Central ave is Huge.. so the parkinglot fills hundreds.. and they get filled..

it would be sick to show up deep with a hole bunch of CAlibers at the same time..
So metro NY deffinitely send me a messege and we'll set something up...
Nathans is located on Central ave.. Yonkers NY.. Google it if u need more info//

·
Administrator
10,855 Posts
I found one on 2 south DR, and one on Central park Avenue. Is either one, the one you are refering to? Also found one on central ave in White Plains.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hello all Caliber Owners I read about other calibers meeting up with one another and is seems to be difficult. I would like to join a meet some where in the Metro NY area, hopefully something can be done for next spring or summer. How about Liberty State Park in New Jersey?

·
Administrator
10,855 Posts
Hello all Caliber Owners I read about other calibers meeting up with one another and is seems to be difficult. I would like to join a meet some where in the Metro NY area, hopefully something can be done for next spring or summer. How about Liberty State Park in New Jersey?
That's not a bad Idea, but how is the parking there in that timeframe? I think a meet and greet needs to be held where we can get all the cars together in one spot, then maybe have a Barbeque.:)

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I was last at Liberty State Park in May 2001... awesome view of the twin towers. I got the hell out of those sky scrapers in Feb '93 and avoided downtown for 3 years! A bit off topic but your mention of the park brought back some memories... Maybe I'll cruise to Nathan's tomorrow night on Central Avenue. Used to do a Nathan's Car Cruise on the Isle of Long in the mid 80's.

·
Registered
75 Posts
During the holiday summer days is pretty packed in the parks maybe a saturday or sunday on a day that is not to crazy would be great. I've seen a lot of gathering where organization have a huge tent and they BBQ. Parking is great there I believe if you have your own gathering they cut off a section for you. When BBQing we can have it open to the public and make some Profit for the website.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts