Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to organize a meet for all calis from these states to get together somewhere in PA since its a generally nuetral state. Let me know if you can attend and what dates in january you all like, and WHERE TO MEET!!! Harrisburg sounds like a very nuetral area to us all. Send those ideas:Racing:

·
Administrator
10,854 Posts
Harrisburg is a few hours from me, I passed through there going to Tennesee. I'd definitely go if a meet up place was figured out.:smileup:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Definitely interested in a MD meet, weekends are preferable, and really any one is good. Don't really care about location, gives me an excuse to drive in my Cali lol

·
Registered
12 Posts
i know the pa dodge truck group did one at cabelas a few years ago its right of of 78 and 61 large lot ,area has some nice back road to cruse

·
Registered
362 Posts
We've have talked about this before & some of us would have to drive over 2+ hrs for meet. I'm located in South Jersey, about an hour from Philly. If the meet could be somewhere under couple of hrs I'd definitely be down for it. :Racing:

·
Super Squirrel
818 Posts
I've got plans already to go so where is tomorrows meet? An address would be great

·
Administrator
10,854 Posts
There was never a rock solid plan as usual. I'd like to get one going, but a place is never decided. I'm easy, I'd like to meet up at a sportsbar for food and drinks, Scorecard in Wind Gap, PA is pretty good. Doing it on football Sunday is just a bonus, as long as the Jets are away, as my friend has season tickets.

·
Super Squirrel
818 Posts
I got mixed up there is a show in horsham pa tomorrow and I thought this was the thread for it my bad lol

·
Registered
3 Posts
it be cool to have one in early january sometime, doesnt really matter where but early jan would work pretty well for me, any other takers?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts