Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been lookin at 20's for the CSRT-4. Decided on the 255/35/20 Kuhmo Ecstas SPT as far as tires are concerned.

However, I am having a hard time finding info on the widest wheel/offset with that fits on CSRT-4.

Non-SRT models seem to be running 8.5 wide on a 30-40mm offset no problem, and I'm assuming the SRT-4 would be fine the same.

Max i've seen recommended is a 9.5, but I was hoping a 10 inch wide wheel w/ 30mm offset would fit, but I have no way to gauge that based on experience... :D

Any insight?

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Hi Green

I have no idea, but you should just be carefull if the wheel protrudes well beyond the fender that it might touch if you go over a bump or have the CSRT loaded.

Hope someone gives you more detailed info soon.

Keep your eye on this thread.

:D

·
Banned
1,499 Posts
Max i've seen recommended is a 9.5, but I was hoping a 10 inch wide wheel w/ 30mm offset would fit, but I have no way to gauge that based on experience... :D

Any insight?
You can get away with the 10" width "barely", 9 or 9 1/2 would be ideal. The 30 mm offset is way too much, they'll stick out past the fenders and also cause problems with your wheel bearings. A 40-42mm offset is ideal.

·
Registered
1 Posts
have a 2007 dodge caliber sxt want to put 18x8.5 on front an 18x9.5 on rear what offset would i need to ma,make, them work

1 - 5 of 5 Posts