1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
The Italian Admin
11,875 Posts
Love the first part and the last one in the garage , the reverse camera view also is pretty cool! Nice video Enrico :smileup:

p.s. 9.7lt/100km ... that's s lot! Almost what Ermes got with his 2.8 CRD ... is it mixed use ?

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Love the first part and the last one in the garage , the reverse camera view also is pretty cool! Nice video Enrico :smileup:

p.s. 9.7lt/100km ... that's s lot! Almost what Ermes got with his 2.8 CRD ... is it mixed use ?
This is due to short distance trips in the city. If I'd used the black Caliber for the recording, you'd see 8,1 l/100 km or so. :)

·
The Italian Admin
11,875 Posts
This is due to short distance trips in the city. If I'd used the black Caliber for the recording, you'd see 8,1 l/100 km or so. :)
ah ok klar! ...I was thinking that the Nitro was not so expensive after all :gr_grin:

·
Registered
9,770 Posts
Cool video, Enrico. Reps to you for that one. Who was the band? I liked that music too.

·
Super Moderator
12,159 Posts
Nice editing, how long did it take to put together ?

Is that a karaoke version of RHCP !

·
Registered
9,770 Posts
You sure it was RHCP, TSmall? I thought that sounded like their guitar riffs, but the vocals were pretty faint to me. Could be because I'm old.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks!

Aleks and TSmall89 are right. It's "Californication" - a Karaoke version.

The video part of the black caliber was an old one (you can recognize it at the black grille) but I took this because of that beautiful metallic effect the sun made. Couldn't get this effect with the blue one due to weak sun and probably weak camera.
The video was not edited at once so maybe in summary 2 hours or so.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts