·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reactions: TEXASBOY and LYC79

·
Registered
723 Posts
Awesome stuff, as always. I still gotta get you the pics of the Challenger and the Celica to do the see thru hood and door pics for me.

·
The Italian Admin
11,875 Posts
pretty cool videos ! You're good ...more than at taking pics of parking white Calibers :Na_Na_Na_Na:............ j/k
:rep:

·
Registered
9,770 Posts
Helllllllll yeah! That was awesome, man. I'm giving you reps for the creativity on that! Crap!! I have to spread some around before repping you again.

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
I had the reps ready for just such an emergency......great work on that video..now I got to come up with another angle on mine..

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you all! :)

pretty cool videos ! You're good ...more than at taking pics of parking white Calibers :Na_Na_Na_Na:............ j/k
:rep:
Just wait till you're back in Germany... :Racing:

Awesome stuff, as always. I still gotta get you the pics of the Challenger and the Celica to do the see thru hood and door pics for me.
No problem, I'm patient. :)

·
The Italian Admin
11,875 Posts
Just wait till you're back in Germany... :Racing:
:Na_Na_Na_Na::Na_Na_Na_Na::Na_Na_Na_Na: be careful what you ask for if everything goes as it has to go I could be in your area soon

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:Na_Na_Na_Na::Na_Na_Na_Na::Na_Na_Na_Na: be careful what you ask for if everything goes as it has to go I could be in your area soon
Really? That would be cool! We could make a trip to the Saxon Switzerland.

·
The Italian Admin
11,875 Posts
Really? That would be cool! We could make a trip to the Saxon Switzerland.
I wish I had time to do that... maybe... I'm sending you a pm! :smileup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts