Dodge Caliber Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey just wondering if any users have tried these springs or know if they at least work for the SXT model.

https://www.roadmagnet.com/products-by-make/dodge/caliber-srt4

It says on the site that they are for the SRT4, but to my knowledge the standard cali shares the same struts and stock springs as the SRT. I was looking at the Drag Springs which lower the car 1.6" in the front and 1.4" in the rear.

· Registered
214 Posts
It says on the site that they are for the SRT4, but to my knowledge the standard cali shares the same struts and stock springs as the SRT. I was looking at the Drag Springs which lower the car 1.6" in the front and 1.4" in the rear.
Nope, nope, and nope.

The front and rear struts are different, the front and rear springs are different, and putting the drag springs on your sxt will lower it about 2.6" in the front and 2.4" in the rear.

I have srt4 springs on my sxt and I sit about 1" lower front and rear than stock.

· Registered
594 Posts
Eibach makes good stuff. I have the Sportlines (2" f+r) and the ride is a tad rough at times, but ~90% of the time, you'd never know it was lowered. Make sure you replace the struts while it's all disassembled. Lower springs put more strain on the struts and they wear out quicker. I just bought OEM mopar ones from the dealer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.