Dodge Caliber Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A little something I have in mind for the chill zone. Not sure how I can go about accomplishing this, but I think it would look sweet to light it up in there. If anyone has any ideas, useful tips, criticisms, etc. let me know!

*'s don't necessarily denote light placement.

-Wilk

·
The Italian Admin
11,875 Posts
No clue on how to do it but I think it would look pretty cool :smileup:

·
Super Squirrel
818 Posts
all i can think of is a simple LED strip taped or glued to the top. ill try it out and post up once i get some money. But there s a spot on the right side of the glove box that isnt sealed or anything so u can run wires through pretty easy. dunno how that is on the chill zone though. Ill attempt it maybe this weekend. it looks really good

·
Super Moderator
12,405 Posts
missing light in the golve box is one of those little things that get noticed after a while.
Do it.

Reactions: cassidee

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Super Squirrel
818 Posts
wire positive to a power source and ground the negative lol somewhere in between put a switch lol u can also get away with a simple $20 streetglow LED strip from advance auto parts and have an extra for another use.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
"wire positive to a power source and ground the negative lol somewhere in between put a switch lol"

Haha okay, fair enough. However, I'm more concerned with where said wiring should go. I'm literally at a loss, I have no experience with wiring.

·
Super Moderator
12,405 Posts
If you can take off your center bezel then the feed at the back of the aux socket is a favorite (Cig lighter).
Ground use any convenient bolt to the metal frame when you are dismantling.

Reactions: cassidee
1 - 10 of 10 Posts