Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
So i am rolling home today after a long 11 hour day.. And i roll up next to this guy in a Cobalt. Question..why is it these idiots put these fart can mufflers on these cars and all of a sudden think that makes there cars fast?? Well needless to say the last i seen of him was in the rear view when shrinking in to the distance..

·
Registered
9,770 Posts
To the mentally weak, a fart can means a faster car!! LMAO I love stories like that.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Toyota XRUNNER, Honda Civic, NSRT4, CSRT4(close race), BMW 3XX?(Brand NEW, DUAL EXHAUST), Infiniti G35 and many other vehicles that had no idea what I was. I lost track, Im waiting for the stage 1 before I can get down some real kills

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
Possible kill list for the SRT4 is nice.

Puts the R/T to shame really. I have a hard time pulling away from Protégés and Versa.

I did nail a parked 911 once.

EDIT: FYI, I had a R/T at the time of writing the above.

My new SRT4 is getting a number of kills.

·
Registered
5 Posts
My caliber sxt couldn't smoke my grandmothers little rascal. Seriously.

09 Caliber SXT Sport
1.8L 4 cyl
5 spd

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'm not into dragging off the line, but I love surprising the hell out of the SRT-8s when they try to take me on the highway. I like to wave out of my sunroof as I walk away. I've made many a Mustang my bitch when they couldn't keep up.

·
Registered
9,770 Posts
My kills have been a Hyundai Accent and an older V.W. Beetle. My wife doesn't like me racing anything at all. LOL

·
Registered
34 Posts
Well my kills havent been because of how fast the caliber is. simply because there are a TON of cars faster than the caliber.
More my love for crazy turns and experience with drifting.
Ive taken a subaru impreza STi (I was weaving in and out of cars down the i26 in south carolina, He got scared i guess and backed off)
I took a GT3000 in charleston city pulling 90 in a 45, once again.. Weaving.
and a couple others..
but mainly like i said because i love the turns and the dangerous maneuvers. And alot of people dont risk it with there cars.
But i have lost alot more than ive won when it comes to straight aways.
Im kinda crazy lol.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
i raced my friends festiva a best out of 3
roll from 30
from the dig
and roll from 50

he has the jump from a dig and 30, but i have everything else.
if i get a car length headstart i stay ahead

I lose to the same civic every thursday night, by like 2 car lengths soon i should be closer

I can beat older civics, and can beat my dads truck on the high :p gotta love a higher govener (this was done on a section of highway that was close for construction for safety reasons)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts