Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i pulled up to a light today and next to me was a quad cab 1500 srt10, as we sat there he reved up on me and lit the rear tires up some, not to be one to avoid a laugh I decided to go for it and have a laugh, the light turned to green and off we went, to my suprise dispite all the noise and tire smoke he did not leave me in his dust like i expected, :wow: in fact as I grabbed up second gear :Racing: I had half a car on him. I was sure he would come back and as i shifted into third he did gain a little but when my lil SRT4 hit boost again he was just staying with me.... we ran out of road with his headlight by my drivers side mirror and I claimed victory.:gr_grin:

I pulled over and we chatted for a while and I got to look over his truck and he had headers and an intake on it and he claimed to have had it chipped also. He protested he let me win :i_rolleyes: cos he felt sorry for me in a 4 banger against his V10 but the engine noise and tire smoke told a different tale.... needless to say I'll be smiling for weeks now :smileup:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts