Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey I started a thread titled my wifes caliber my work not to long ago (Look it up if you have a chance)that was before I did some work.Here are the after pics for anyone that followed it.I just clay barred the thing so it should look pretty sharp!my profile pic is when we first got the car for comparison

On the car now:
mpx headlights
mpx shortie antenna
fiberglass eyelids
razzi side scoops
tinted tails
flat black decals
painted engine cover
autolight iridium spark plugs
synthetic quaker Q oil
painted center console
white led license plate lights
chrome turn signal that flash orange
caliber slush mats
removed chrome handles and mirrors
Aem intake June 25th 2009
20" rims July 28th 2009

What I'm working on now:
Painting my interior all charcoal grey
led mods

Future:
spoiler
bodykit
H.I.D kit
fog lights
custom grill
sound system

anything is possible

Let me know how I doing so far trying to get it to look good without chrome or every single part out there.I'm kinda anti chrome because down in so cal I have seen too many cars with every chrome piece and it looks disgusting.Just my opinion.

·
The Italian Admin
11,875 Posts
Good job! :rep: ... your wife is really lucky!!!
I like the orange & black look. Keep us posted on your next mods

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
That looks absolutely awesome. You doing i swell job there

You got any pics for the painted engine cover and centre console

What did you use to tint you tail lights

·
Registered
4,158 Posts
Looking Good!!! I too, have the black trim theme going with on my Caliber. The price of the larger color matched rear spoiler has come down through the years. A couple of years ago they were something like $450.00, now i think i have seen them for the low $200's. I love mine!!!

·
Registered
961 Posts
the razzi side scoops look good in those pics, well done.... well done on the whole car!:wow:

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
nice job..the only chrome I added to the outside was my shortie ant. and my limited edition badge.. oh and the gas door cover has a chrome ram.. it looks good the way it is...without so much chrome... very good looking caliber you got there

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I tinted my tails with vht sprat tint and also in one of the pics you can see the enginne cover.I have to get some pics in the sun shine soon soo you can see better.the center console is on another thread I started check it out.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
nice job!
:rep:

·
Registered
513 Posts
nice job! I have my one "R Racing" floor mats in the car right now, and I'm thinking of getting some nice Dodge or Caliber floor mats that fit perfect sometime soon.

·
Registered
71 Posts
removed chrome handles and mirrors
...how do you get in now?:str:lol

Very nice! I know what you mean about the chrome plague, but I think chrome bumper strips could make the look more complete if you go with chrome 18's.

I have an orange srt-4 and I'm interested in just about every mod you did - very well done!

P.S... did you paint the eyelids, or did you specify the color, and who was the vendor???

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I painted all my parts myself with exact color matched paint.sorry no vendor a guy I know can get me the paint pro mixed in a spray can and it matches exact!!!any color too!!!

by the way just got a aem brute force intake for 100$ like new off of ebay.getting ready to instal on the weekend any body know about these.

·
Registered
189 Posts
This looks sick I want to do the eyelids but im waiting untill I get my New Halos

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah I represent for all of the non turbos out here or anywhere.Its still a caliber and looks good 2.0 or not still got the little kick for my wifey.just installed a aem brute force intake and wow what a difference...sounds like an exhaust was put on and opens it up nicely.I want too add a way to make it get cold air and a heat shield because under the hood gets really hot and thats what i suck in through it .

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok just ordered my 20's!!!!after much consideration I decided 20's because replacement tires are cheaper they look good,not to heavy and its my car damn it!!!hahaha j/k but my pics should be up soon also added my aem intake to I will have pics by the end of the week.

·
The Italian Admin
11,875 Posts
Ok just ordered my 20's!!!!after much consideration I decided 20's because replacement tires are cheaper they look good,not to heavy and its my car damn it!!!hahaha j/k but my pics should be up soon also added my aem intake to I will have pics by the end of the week.

Good choice :smileup: can't wait to see some pics!!!

·
Registered
513 Posts
thanks ferrer5300 for the pics of the Caliber logo floor mats. I ended up purchasing some a couple of weeks ago and they are great! I'm slow glad I got rid of my old floor mats. Even though they were blue and black I just got tired of them moving up under the gas and brake pedal each time I move my feet on the floor.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts