Dodge Caliber Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched on the forum for info about, is it possible to run jeep patriot rims on my 2010 dodge caliber are they the same backspace ? I know the bolt pattern is the same .the reason is I've got a person that's selling a set of patriot rims with sensors which I'm sure wont work with the dodge but I'm looking to put winter tires on them so will they work? Ps I know the tpms won't work

·
Registered
7 Posts
Patriot rims should be identical to Caliber. You can easily swap out Jeep centre caps with Dodge ones if that seems to bother you visually as well.

·
Super Moderator
12,467 Posts
If original Chrysler sensors they should be recognised. Just drive a few miles, common with winter sets. The Jeep wheels are a good option. They do not have that Dodge diamond cut that promotes corrosion and take the Dodge centre cap.

·
Registered
755 Posts
The pressure sensors in the Jeep rims should work...Calibers automatically detect sensors and when it sees the same 4 sensors for a long enough period of time it'll realize they belong to your car and it'll adjust itself accordingly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts