1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I have very specific issue with my car
It's DODGE Caliber CRD SXT 2008
Enging is ECE (by checking 8th position of VIN - letter T)
Till now car has been driven for 185000 km, and 10 days ago I started to have issues in driving when engine temperature is on working level (issue is not shown on cold engine no matter on type of drive)

Issues are:
- twitching of engine with constant gas (keeping in same rpm/speed)
- shaking of car in driving when this twitching occurs
- it start only PENDING DTC:
1) P0269 with drive on highway (Injected fuel quantity cylinder 3, Balance fault)
2) P0266with drive in city (low rpm/speed) (Injected fuel quantity cylinder 2, Balance fault)
3) i get one time issue P0303, cylinder 3 misfire
* P0269 is in 80% of cases, P0266 only few cases, P0303 is shown only 1 time - but car never make MIL ON

I was in BOSCH service and Fiat-Chrysler service, but they say all is OK by diagnostic reading :(
Everything started after I had DTC for Powertrain P242B/P2084/P2080 - I foind one vire on connection jack that is broken and replace it. (picture 4)
ECU in same time erased all this errors and started with P0269/P0266/P0303 only when engine is HOT (picture 1-3).
When I turn off car, leave to cool down 5-10 minutes, power it again there is no DTC (picture 5)
On car are replaced all Injectors before 30000 km
I really need help if anyone can help me with this, since car is not drivable when issue start

Thank you so much!

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
solved
it was electric issue
wires from Sensor4 was damaged (due to heat they stared to break so easy)
solution was to change lot of wires

·
Registered
9,770 Posts
Glad to hear you got it figured out and fixed. I didn't have a clue as I don't own a CRD. I don't even own a Caliber anymore.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts