Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey what do you guys use to detail your interior? specifically, on that silver or for some sxt or r/t cars its the color of your car ( i wana say its called an HVAC bezel) right by the radio setup) i have a little stain going on (car was bought used). its like a shadow of the stain i dont know how to explain it.

thnx

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
I don't know what you mean by a shadow...if you cleaned it with soap or suface cleaner it should go away... but the stuff I use for protecting my interior and exterior plastic ( your headlights and tails ) is this stuff

it's tons better than armorall...it's not greasy and it has UV protection..that way you won't have the yellowish plastic headlights you see on the unprotected cars .. and it protects leather and rubber...I have been using this for about 7 years.. on all my cars

·
Registered
99 Posts
I don't know what you mean by a shadow...if you cleaned it with soap or suface cleaner it should go away... but the stuff I use for protecting my interior and exterior plastic ( your headlights and tails ) is this stuff

it's tons better than armorall...it's not greasy and it has UV protection..that way you won't have the yellowish plastic headlights you see on the unprotected cars .. and it protects leather and rubber...I have been using this for about 7 years.. on all my cars
where do you get this stuff and whats the price....thanks

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
by shadow i mean that you can use cleaner on it and it will still show the stain if you look at it in a certain light. its kind of like when you clean bird sh!t off of your paint and it leaves a mark on the paint

·
Premium Member
10,855 Posts
by shadow i mean that you can use cleaner on it and it will still show the stain if you look at it in a certain light. its kind of like when you clean bird sh!t off of your paint and it leaves a mark on the paint
You might have to buff it out with a mild compound.

·
Super Moderator
12,295 Posts
Does the gloss reflect in the windshield ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts