1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
:smileup::smileup:Awesome video!

·
Registered
774 Posts
hehe! I find it funny they link out to another video for the wiring part. Good video, I hate those vertical screws in the wheel well. The newer Calibers have a clip and a screw in the front bumper? Mine only had the one, with a slider post/guide set up with the one screw.

·
Registered
9,770 Posts
Nice vid, Graham. Did you move to Australia too, like your sister?

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
nice vid... but they didn't remove the plastic over the radiator... as i forgot to remove this, the upper plastic (where the screw is) from the light cracked...
and you don't need to remove this piece behind the vertical screw....

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice vid, Graham. Did you move to Australia too, like your sister?
ha! i wish, i just moved down the road but now i have a nice garage which could hold 2 calibers and an insane back yard which coud hold 8 calibers lol:gr_grin:

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
ha! i wish, i just moved down the road but now i have a nice garage which could hold 2 calibers and an insane back yard which coud hold 8 calibers lol:gr_grin:
:worthless:
and at least of the calibers
:loser1:

·
Registered
12 Posts
My headlights have the option to lower/higher the light beam with a switch inside the cabin (the central console heated sets buttons area).

I believe I will loose this feature but what about the wiring for those motors?

Also there is a way to adjust the beam to align height and tilt so wont blind the other motorist.
Do these new head lights have those adjustment scrues?

·
Registered
250 Posts
My headlights have the option to lower/higher the light beam with a switch inside the cabin (the central console heated sets buttons area).

I believe I will loose this feature but what about the wiring for those motors?

Also there is a way to adjust the beam to align height and tilt so wont blind the other motorist.
Do these new head lights have those adjustment scrues?

they are adjustable as far as i know.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts