Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cool site with a lot of great info. But I'm confused about the "kill zone". The header says "Kills and More Kills! Fictional stories about how you may have smoked another car with your Caliber on or off the track! - Keep safe out there!"

Last time I checked "fictional" means fabricated or made up (not based entirely on true events) as opposed to "non-fictional" which is based on factual events. So are the stories in this thread real or not? Is this meant to be like Penthouse forums?

·
Registered
9,770 Posts
Like the what house who?

·
The Organizer
15,004 Posts
Cool site with a lot of great info. But I'm confused about the "kill zone". The header says "Kills and More Kills! Fictional stories about how you may have smoked another car with your Caliber on or off the track! - Keep safe out there!"

Last time I checked "fictional" means fabricated or made up (not based entirely on true events) as opposed to "non-fictional" which is based on factual events. So are the stories in this thread real or not? Is this meant to be like Penthouse forums?
Let just say if you were standing in front of a cop, the stories would be fictional...;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts