Dodge Caliber Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOooooo I've had my BLACK (expresses the desparate need for this post) 2007 cali for a minute. Needless to say my girl needs a serious PROFESSIONAL DETAIL. I need some suggestions, recommendations, proposals, etc;

1. I live in Los Angeles County..(Thats in California/North America) for my long distance CALI OWNERS.

2. Thank you for all your suggestions.

3. HAVE A GOOD ONE.:wavey:

·
The Italian Admin
9,879 Posts
That's why I'm glad I have a WHITE Caliber :D Black is nice but sooo hard to detail!
While waiting for someone with better knowledge than me try to ask to PhantomNinja he just did a great job with his black one --> http://www.caliberforumz.com/showthread.php?p=167875#post167875

does your Caliber have some scratch or does she need just a wash&wax?

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
I have detailed all my vehicles every one I have ever owned. I don't even let the swimsuit girls or sign holders near the roadway touch my cars..I'm picky.
I have owned a few show cars. and have detailed them for friends. all I can tell you is I have never been trained to do it..I just read the wax instructions and took my time making sure I got everything cleaned. if I make a day of it it's good exercize..I don't have to pay to go to the gym. find a nice spot to park in the shade after you wash the car. get a lawn chair.. some drinks... then go for it..use old t shirts or old diapers to take off the wax and rub it to a nice glossy shine. if the swimsuit girls have a good cause just give them a few bucks and drive away with your pre cleaned car.. don't let them scratch it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.