Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took this video a while ago, while on my way to work, just messing around with the camera mount i made.

I get nearly cut off twice by people driving and talking on their cell phones.

First time the silver van started veering into my lane right after the turn, kind of hard to tell. The other person is clearly obvious...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASrurY_MBBQ

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
I took this video a while ago, while on my way to work, just messing around with the camera mount i made.

I get nearly cut off twice by people driving and talking on their cell phones.

First time the silver van started veering into my lane right after the turn, kind of hard to tell. The other person is clearly obvious...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASrurY_MBBQ
Car sounds nice.

But I got to say you drive kinda like a dick. You changed lane while taking a corner, came up hard in the center lane even though that red SUV signaled well ahead of your arrival. It doesnt give it priority but you could have predicted he would make that move. You have to drive for others, thinking for them, if you want to avoid them stupid moves.

Got to say you also have sharp reflexes.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Car sounds nice.

But I got to say you drive kinda like a dick. You changed lane while taking a corner, came up hard in the center lane even though that red SUV signaled well ahead of your arrival. It doesnt give it priority but you could have predicted he would make that move. You have to drive for others, thinking for them, if you want to avoid them stupid moves.

Got to say you also have sharp reflexes.

Yea, i dont drive like a grandma... That part of the road i just like to hit the gas, if there is insane traffic then i dont. I normally dont change lanes like that mid turn, but it was wide open. The next vehicle still had not gone through the light yet. Not a good excuse, i admit though.

I just really cant stand people being on their cell phones while driving.

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
I just really cant stand people being on their cell phones while driving.
I got to agree with that. Sometime I just downshift and stay by their side, blowing my valve off just to mess up their conversation. :jok:

·
Registered
8,302 Posts
that was pretty damn fast.

here is a video i took if u scroll to like 230 these 2 cars come close to hittin
Naaah - not even close - that is a normal South Jersey merrge - even worse in North Jersey - almost every merge requires cutting someone off.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts