Dodge Caliber Forum banner

How many CSRT4s were manufactured?

30K views 35 replies 19 participants last post by  Steve kamhout 
#1 ·
I searched the forums but couldn't find the answer. Anybody know how many Caliber SRT4s were manufactured? How many of us are out there?

:thk:

#3 ·
I have searched the other forums and published sales figures - no mention.

#6 ·
When I went to the SRT Experience in August of 2008, they told us that there were 20,000 SRT's built in 2008 for all models. This included the Viper, Charger, Jeep, Magnum, 300 and Caliber. Obviously the Magnum and Charger make up the most of those made, my guess was right around 2,000 Calibers.

#9 ·
My local dealer had two on their lot, now they are both wandering around the Philadelphia PA area, but I can't say where. I may have see one other SRT4 in this area, but was too far away to confirm. There are also several SRT4 Neons wandering around these parts.

#10 ·
I've looked and looked on the internet. I've found everything from 1,000 per year to 3,000 per year. I can't find any "cast in stone" numbers.

#11 ·
My dealer told me that the Greater Montreal region had about 30. Both 08s and 09s.

It's a bit of a guess, admittedly, as he said he didn't count them specifically, but it's based on the number of dealers and how many they themselves sold (and they're one of the good sellers it seems).

#14 ·
Here you go guys... This is from the blue site

Alright guys these are the true production numbers off the caliber srt4 in 08 and 09 these are from a guy that works at the plant and talked to a guy from detroit and these are the numbers

08- 4586

09- 976

#16 · (Edited)
Here you go guys... This is from the blue site

08- 4586

09- 976
April 09 registry

2007 models: 13.......
2008 models: 4,345........
2009 models: 751.........
Grand Total: 5,109 Cali SRT4

Neon NSRT4 25,303

US Cali sales CSRT4 Share
2008 84,158 2,786 3.3%
2009 36,098 303 0.8%

Combined C-SRT4 share 2.6%

#15 ·
Maybe I should have updated this thread but there's only so many threads I can keep track of :p

Anyhow, complete info how where these numbers camne from and other tidbits available at CaliberSRT4Registry.info.

#17 ·
Mouser's database is amazing. Thanks Mouser. If you have an SRT4 make sure you go to his site and be counted.

Based on his latest numbers (5109 as of this post), can anyone think of another car that had less than that that number? Or what does it compare to?

Based on Aleks' numbers I mean we are 1/5 the number of the Neon SRT4s.

#18 ·
According to our into, there are 5,562 C-SRT4 cars total (including pre-productions and show cars). We're still trying to nail the last 400-ish that's not in our list. We have to cross-reference databases (including some live ones directly off Chrysler's DBs, through a contact) to complete our list and as we approach the complete list, it's getting increasingly difficult to find matches.

This is how we get our info.

#19 ·
Bump!

I've updated the site.

Also changed front page a bit to get quick current results and links to info on how the data was gathered (it was somewhat burried in the how page).

We're about 400 cars shy on what would be the total numbers produced.

This update adds a bunch of 2009 which, for some reason, were hard to find.

#21 ·
#24 ·
According to the Caliber SRT4 Registry, in total, there were 5153 Caliber SRT4's made worldwide.

#26 ·
No, that's the number of cars we found but according to the plant managers, 5562 were made in total.

We're still looking for the last 400 VINs.

#25 ·
My buddy still has me beat on a rarer car though :(. He has a 2008 Honda Civic Si Mugen. Its not that fast, but its 1 of 1000 in the world.

#28 ·
where they were built - all at Belvidere IL

Registry list has build dates, Vin sequence numbers were not built sequentially !

#30 ·
Sequencing : I have seen this repeated often enough by people who work in production that it seems plausible so for an advisory -->

A vehicle identification number (VIN) is assigned before production actually begins. The order of the vehicle on the assembly line is not dependent on the VIN itself. When cars and trucks leave the line (rotate) is based on production capabilities, component availability, logistical directives, and special order vehicles that may have "broken the line".

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.