Dodge Caliber Forum banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Love the new Bezel! Looks really nice color matched! Nice pedal too!

·
Registered
3 Posts
That paint looks fantastic, would never have guessed it wasn't factory.

Just curious (not very knowlegeable about cars myself) what do you have in the dash there with the nice screen, looks pretty spiffy.

·
Premium Member
10,855 Posts
I searched his previous posts, its an Alpine IVA-W205 with Blackbird II PMD-B200 NAV unit, which is removable.;)

·
Premium Member
10,855 Posts
Thanks EXcaliber07, was passing out in bed and didn't even think to search the old posts =)
No, problem, figured you would just get your answer quicker this way.;)

·
Registered
123 Posts
looks real nice same close to the same direction im going to go with mine. except for i want black rims. i just picked up my antennae the other day, already is in limp d k mode but oh well it only cost $5 so if it gets really bad i'll get another one. what radio is that? is it a dvd or gps?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
looks real nice same close to the same direction im going to go with mine. except for i want black rims. i just picked up my antennae the other day, already is in limp d k mode but oh well it only cost $5 so if it gets really bad i'll get another one. what radio is that? is it a dvd or gps?
See a few post above. :D

It's an Alpine IVA-W205 with Blackbird II PMD-B200 NAV unit. It is a GPS/DVD/CD player. The NAV unit is removable. I also have my IPOD hooked up to it, which is in the glove box and it is controlled on the touchscreen. You can also hook up Sirius or XM as well (which I haven't done yet and not sure I will).

It's a great unit.

·
Registered
12 Posts
good work, but i have one question- i want to buy 2 din dvd+nav, but how i can use the buttons on my steering wheel? has your alpine has this function or you don't use this option? i know that JVC has but i am not sure for DC use it.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I had a Kenwood DVD HU installed in my Cali and I used the PAC SWI can and SWI jack interface. My headunits harness had a remote wire that connected to the PAC control unit. Some headunits use a minijack connector. I believe Crutchfield sells these. You will need to purchase the SWI Can unit with the SWI Jack unit specific to your brand of head unit since the steering wheel controls tap into the can bus.

·
Premium Member
10,855 Posts
21 - 40 of 45 Posts