Dodge Caliber Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
im just under 18k on my 07 (bought 08/08/08 w/ 11k)

·
Registered
406 Posts
138k in 3 years... WTF do you do? live on the east coast work on the west and drive to work?

·
Registered
740 Posts
Hehe Gov't Highway Inspector. If I'm driving to my office it's 160km a day round trip. If I am driving the highways, it's 400km round trip - a day. Luckily I only go out a couple of times a week, but this year I'm looking after a lot more contracts and I'll be lucky to stay at the office once or twice a week hehe!

On the plus side, I save in the winter with banked overtime. Every friday off for the first 3-4 months.

·
Premium Member
10,257 Posts
138k in 3 years... WTF do you do? live on the east coast work on the west and drive to work?
Keep in mind that he is listing it in KM, which converts to around 85,000 miles. That's around 28,000 miles per year, not all that insane, but much more than most.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Yup! I was actually surprised that my mileage isn't off the charts with the amount I drive. And I'm sure I'm not the highest miler, think one of the first 3 or 4 posts said more than I have but listed in miles, converted it's more than me.

We'll see after this year hehe, it is VERY busy with paving. Economy goes down, money goes into roads and they sure are putting the money there. In just one section there is three contracts, with a total of 100km of 2 lane highway plus shoulders, all to be completed by the end of July.... JULY!!! Crazy schedule. (For those in the area, Hwy 401 from Highway 10 to just west of Guelph line. Remember all that milling last year on that stretch through milton? hehe... its baaaaAAAAAaaack!!)

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
Two and a half years and 49,000kms thus far. Not bad considering I try to use my motorcycle to comute to work as much as weather permits.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I have 192,472 miles on mine. Had 258 when i took delivery on it june 30th 2007. I will get a pic up soon, camera is in the shop, kinda dropped it the other day....do i win?

I drive around 1800 miles per week commuting to and from work, plus once every other month I take about a 2500 mile roadtrip...

·
Premium Member
10,257 Posts
I have 192,472 miles on mine. Had 258 when i took delivery on it june 30th 2007. I will get a pic up soon, camera is in the shop, kinda dropped it the other day....do i win?

I drive around 1800 miles per week commuting to and from work, plus once every other month I take about a 2500 mile roadtrip...
Man!! your butt must be killing you!!:str: That's alot of driving!:Racing:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have 104,000 miles on my caliber. Had to have transmission fluid changed and bearing replace and new brakes at 90,000. I also ran my tires to 96,000 miles which were the original ones from the factory. I love my car other than what I listed above, just oil change and tires rotated.
Just to let you know when getting your transmission changed, it will run you about $500, the oils is $30 a quart and takes 9 quarts, plus filter and the mechanic to do the labor.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts