Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all let me say HELLO:wavey: and that i do not own a Dodge caliber but my GF does and im doing this for her. and Thanks ahead of time for all the help.

Im about to the point that i want to blow her car up. I CANT find any aftermarket stuff for her SE model car, i know its gotta be out there. But all i find when i google it in many forms is just SRT or reviews.

Im looking for Orange Gauges, or is it possible to change the lights out???
She also was a needle gauge Tach, no Digitals. its a 5 speed manual and she just wants one. Also Orange to match the other clusters.
And now i need a how to instructions on takin her cluster out of her 09 SE Caliber.

·
The Organizer
15,004 Posts
First of all let me say HELLO:wavey: and that i do not own a Dodge caliber but my GF does and im doing this for her. and Thanks ahead of time for all the help.

Im about to the point that i want to blow her car up. I CANT find any aftermarket stuff for her SE model car, i know its gotta be out there. But all i find when i google it in many forms is just SRT or reviews.

Im looking for Orange Gauges, or is it possible to change the lights out???
She also was a needle gauge Tach, no Digitals. its a 5 speed manual and she just wants one. Also Orange to match the other clusters.
And now i need a how to instructions on takin her cluster out of her 09 SE Caliber.
Can't change the cluster color. It's integrated into a sealed unit. Only one person (in Europe) took one a part to fix the driver for the LED display system and he had an engineering degree. The Custom Section has others that have done upgrades, and our Knowledge Base has DIYs. The "Manuals" sub-forum section has a free service manual.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts