Dodge Caliber Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay, we are thinking of doing a calendar and only 3 pics can be chosen, it will be for the heelz and wheelz for the cali's, 300's, nitro's and the charger's groups.

so I need you to take a very clever/clean pic and it will be voted on then we will decide what season you get and you will take a "real" photo to submit for the calendar....good luck and keep 'em clean!!

ps, it really should be something to reflect the "heelz and wheelz" attitude!

·
The Italian Admin
11,875 Posts
ps, it really should be something to reflect the "heelz and wheelz" attitude!

Something like ShockJock in burka and heelz near my cali
?!?! :D ... ... ...

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol....eeeewww, will they be shaved legs? lol

you are creative and have lots of photo ops in Italy, I will let you choose what to do!

·
The Italian Admin
11,875 Posts
Of course ... NO shaved legs !!! :naughty:
Ok I will try to find something to reflect my Heelz&Wheelz Cali attitude!

·
The Italian Admin
11,875 Posts
well ... I must say it's not so easy to find something to reflect the "heelz and wheelz" attitude ...
Do you have already any pic from Nitro's or Charger's or 300's side ??!!

Anyway, I've an idea, but I don't know if it's good for an H&W calendar so let me know what do you think about.
So they are building some new houses near where I work and there is all that pink stuff (I don't know the name in italian ... and neither in english... :shy:) but it is so pink that it attracted me (I don't know probably the boss is a woman ... ). I've took some pic just to show how it could be.

If you like it we can make some photoshop (are you good with photoshop? I'm not..) to make it better (delete houses, the metallic net ... ?) and, why not, put the pink H&W badge in the place of my plate ?

Any suggestion is WELL appreciated ! :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.