Dodge Caliber Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen a few posts about a brush guard a few years ago, so decided to make an account and ask again.

The Southern Illinois location plus the cold months and coupled with HUGE BRIGHT HEADLIGHTS, the deer seem to love "going into the light"...I've hit my 5th deer in 2 years and I'm very very tired of replacing the headlight assemblies.

I mean don't get me wrong, I'm pretty quick at it now...but they are not exactly a cheap consumable item.

Has anybody found anything other than the tiny guard twice the size of a license plate? Or am I just doomed to hope my deer whistles work sometimes?

Thank you in advance for the read and help!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Buenas,
Tienes las barras interceptor lo que no se si estan homologadas para vehiculos de calle. La usa la policia, aunque eso está pensado para colision en caso de persecucion. Jejeje.
un saludo.

·
Super Moderator
12,467 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Those are the Caliber bull bar

Does not protect headlights. There are sacrificial perspex covers (intended for stones).
Or you could slow down.
I've seen the brush guard, looks like it could protect the license plate. The last deer I hit I was doing about 5mph, it hit me. Thankyou for the response though.

·
Super Moderator
12,467 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts