Dodge Caliber Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I decided to go ahead and get it done yesterday and paint both my bezel and my grill! I am happy with the grill, it looks surprisingly good! Tell me what you think! I have attached the progress and will get a better picture in the sun if it ever comes back out!

You guys think I should go with some pinstripes on each side of the little pop up extension on my hood? Might do it just to see :D

Before

After

·
The Italian Admin
11,875 Posts
Another great DIY job :smileup:
Looking at the first pic I thought you car was blue ... I realized it was the tape only when I saw the last pics :doh::D I removed my grill to paint mine but next time I'll have to do some touch up I think I'll do it the same

You can try the pinstripes then if you don't like them you can just peel them off

·
Registered
62 Posts
Oh dang, you did it while the grill was still on your car?!

I did this as well and went through hell to take my grill off!

Looks great!!

·
Registered
9,774 Posts
Looks pretty good to me except if it were mine, I'd have left the cross hairs and ram logo chrome.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah, I was thinking of doing that but thought that once I got bored of this look, I'll just peel those off and it'll be a new look for me

·
Registered
118 Posts
I am doing this to my caliber tomorrow! i just had a quick question...do you have to remove the grill from the bumper or can you just apply it without removal of the grill?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts