Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a Lebra brand vinyl bra for my caliber. I wanted to hide some minor fascia damage rather than pay to fix it and this was a great solution. I got it as a gift so i'm not sure as to the cost but it fits great. Its silent. It comes off easy. And most importantly it hides the damage perfectly. Whats not to like. Before installation you have to wax/polish your car with a DRY WAX. No wet or spray waxes. I used Turtle wax hard shell paste wax. It goes on quick and looks excellent. In fact I just hit 100000 miles and a total stranger asked if my car was brand new and I said nope, told him how many miles it had and he said wow it looks really shiny. It also works with or without foglamps thanks to the mesh screen. And Its two parts so you can open and close the hood without removing it. :smileup:

·
The Italian Admin
11,875 Posts
Nice :smileup: it gives to the Caliber such a mysterious look ! lol

·
Registered
275 Posts
That car's so clean I thought that reflection on the hood was part of the bra, oh I would love to see what's underneath it :4-looney:

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Careful with those....U leave them on too long and micro vibrations will cause it to permanently ruin the paint underneath.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts