Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so today i finally got my lower control arm(wish bone) replaced under warranty, when i picked up the car the guy said the other side needs to be done to and we'll do it under warranty to next week when the part comes in, i thought great its free so no problem. as i was driving home which was great because the car handles really well now i got a phone call from the guy, he said we can't do the other side under warranty because he just seen that it was a few day's out and it would cost 297 euro. i said oh ok i suppose it has to be done lets do it anyway. but when i got home i was thinking why didn't he see that the other side needed replaced the first time he looked 3 weeks ago:shakehead: so stupid and because i had to wait 3 weeks for the part to come i missed out by a few days on getting the other side done, just dosn't seem fair. i hate dealers:doh:

·
Registered
719 Posts
if they noted it on your original bill and ordered the part using that invoice number then it should be replaced under warranty because they noticed it before the warranty ran out...i would check into that before i shelled out any money

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hi
just wondering how the work was done under warranty, ours comes off lease in about 1.5 months and I know there is some work to be done, would love the dealer to pay for it. thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts