Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats better than beating one civic with a fart cannon.......beating two civics with fart cannons while there trying to "race" each other.

If thats what you want to call racing, more like "ricing"

So on my way to work I get on the highway as I normally do when i notice traffic moving kinda slow. I make my way to the front of the jam to find two morons in civics driving 40mph in a 65mph zone. So for five miles all of us behind these two were stuck with no where to go. Once the traffic cleared in front of them they went for it, had to be the mot embarresing thing Ive every seen, looked like two snails drag racing.

Thats when I decided to show some ricers what a real car looked liked, I gave them about a 40ft headstart then I gunned it not only catching up to them but passing them at 110mph. Now I know thats not legal but I was starting to get that urge to go fast and kick some butt.

·
Registered
9,770 Posts
The group behind them should have boxed them in, stopped them and beat the crap out of them. I have no time nor patience for a-holes like that. I'm glad you showed them what a real car can do, even thought I don't condone street racing. LOL

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lmao that would have been awsome to box them in, I to would rather take it to the track and let her rip, but sometimes the adrenaline takes over.

·
Registered
8,302 Posts
Here's a hint.

All "tuned Civics" are "all show - no go". Plus, the "drivers" of them don't have clue how to shift.
Usually no contest.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here's a hint.

All "tuned Civics" are "all show - no go". Plus, the "drivers" of them don't have clue how to shift.
Usually no contest.
Yeah I could definatly tell they didnt know how to shift when they tried to take off, looked like the were in to high of a gear to ever try to launch from

1 - 5 of 5 Posts