Dodge Caliber Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help me make the first payment on the Caliber SRT4 I am purchasing.

I have a number of New and Used performance parts most of which are specifically for the base (non-SRT4) model Calibers I will no longer need or be able to use. Local Pick-up is preferred (we can work out a better deal for those guys) but shipping is possible. I have the following parts:

AEM 21-8217DP Polished Brute Force Intake System – Used – I have old stock system going back in so won’t need yours or anything like that. This system uses a never oil filter, a quick dusting with some compressed air and it’s ready for many more miles. From personal use this gives the car a more aggressive sound and perhaps some horsepower but doesn’t sacrifice MPG at all. I think I even have original box. Fits 2007+ Caliber 1.8l, 2.0l, 2.4l, will not fit on SRT4 models. I am unsure if this works on the Patriot or Compass, it may. - $150

Mopar/DC Strut Tower Brace P5153565 – Used – some Windex and a towel and this thing shines like new, could really feel the car firm up and hold corners better when I put this in. This is not one of those flimsy ones made with spare parts, this is the real deal MOPAR part (Manufactured by DC). Fits 2007+ Compass/Patriot/Caliber, will not fit the SRT4. - $200

Mopar/DC Exhaust Header P5153566 – New in Box – Again this is the genuine MOPAR part (Manufactured by DC) it’s a must if you are looking to squeeze all the power you can out of any Base Caliber. Was planning on putting on when I got an exhaust, but never got an exhaust for it. Fits 2007+ Compass/Patriot/Caliber, 1.8l, 2.0l, 2.4l, FWD only, will not fit SRT4. Extremely hard to find nowadays - $200

H&R Sport Spring 50820 – New in Box – Was planning on putting these on this summer, but decided to get the SRT-4 instead. These lower your car 1.5” in front and 1.4” in rear. Would make your car sit at the same height as an SRT-4 essentially. Fits all Calibers (I believe it even fits AWD models, but you should try and double check that if that’s your plan) except of course the SRT-4 (Although I think they would fit, just not lower it at all, a good replacement I guess if your springs are bad.) - $200

20” Driv Royale Rims Set of 4 - Used – Should have pictures of these on my car in the gallery. These fit without any problems. Included are the correct Hubcentric Rings to help eliminate any vibration caused by mismatch hub size. Look great on the caliber for sure. The passenger rims have some curb rash (nothing to bad, they are on the car now and ride fine) and the tires (Falkens if I remember correctly) have ok tread left, but certainly don’t look brand new. I will not ship these because the freight is just too much and I’d rather you saw them first anyways. I can take close-ups of the damaged area if you want me to, just PM me. No TPMS sensors included. These fit all Calibers and many more cars that I don’t care to list out. - $800

All prices are negotiable, PM me with offers

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

^^ These are the 20" Driv Royale rims as mentioned above.

^^ These would be the AEM intake and MOPAR/DC Strut tower brace installed on my Caliber. Also listed for sale above.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Travo, If you buy both ($400) I'll do free shipping for you, whatever it may cost. PM me and I'll send you my info so we can work out the details.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
UPDATE: I pulled off the intake today and put the stock one back in, have everything ready to go, filter barely had any dirt on it, but I did notice there was a radiator hose rubbing on the lower part of the intake and it rubbed some of the chrome away. seems like this would be something that is unavoidable, I couldn't even see any of it until I pulled the intake completely out of the car. Otherwise it is in great, fully functional shape. If anyone has any questions or wants some better pictures PM me your email and what you are looking for and I'll send them along.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Those 20's will fit the srt caliber, I have 20s on mine
I know they will, I figure I'll keep the stock 19" on there and maybe buy some rally looking rims with snow tires for the winter... Anyone know how the srt4 run in the winter anyways?

·
Super Moderator
12,602 Posts
... Anyone know how the srt4 run in the winter anyways?
One of it's strong points from reports on here - unless you go nuts on too wide tire choices.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Update: the header and strut tower brace have been sold and are being shipped out tomorrow. Other items are still for sale.

Thanks Aleks, was sticking with stock tire size for now, if I got snow tires they would be skinnier than stock, maybe 215.

EDIT: Turns out the transaction did not work out and all items listed including the strut brace and header are still for sale. Good news is the header and strut brace are packed up and ready to be shipped at a moments notice.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Header sold. Still have other stuff for sale.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Still have these parts, some folks PM'd me but I've been away. I'm willing to discount this stuff, 10% off original prices, 20% off if you buy two items, 30% off if you buy 3.

I also have a set of srt4 front and rear sway bars. I'll sell those 80 shipped.

PM me and I can send extra pictures of everything to you, and we can work out a deal.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.