Dodge Caliber Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a sxt caliber came with stock fog lights found out that they are not connected to anything, does anybody have a link or knw how I go to connect them properly???HELP

·
Super Moderator
12,348 Posts
I think front fog lights have to be activated using the Starscan tool at the dealer.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Man I've beeen trying to answer your post since this morning, cause I've just came across this yeesterday.
1. Make sure the fog lights are really on, on the light handle pull the end towards-outward to left hand side.-Took me a while to figure it out.
2. Remove the cover under the bumper, you should find 2 plugs hanging at either side. Connect your foglights in the back and try them.
3. Chances are that if the bumper has been removed or replaced they left the fog lights unplugged, also teres a high risk your car has been in a front collision, check the metal bar behind the bumper for bends, smashes or any sign of a previous collision. If so bad news I've just been over this and everytime you replace something other brokes...
http://www.caliberforumz.com/showth...er-Temp-Light-Please-Help?p=265794#post265794

·
Registered
25 Posts
Theres always a remote possibilty that both fog lights HID are burnt, slight posibility but still one... Good Luck!!

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Could be a connector problem. I've struggled with my fog lights over the years.

A year ago I replaced the plugs on the factory harness and have had no problems until recently again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts