Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Respect . 32-year-old Leslie Porterfield uses a modified Suzuki Hayabusa at an impressive 234.197mph (374.715km/h) officially the fastest female motorcyclist in the US.

She owns 9 personal bikes and started Land Speed Racing in 2007. "Most of the time I ride my 2008 CBR1000, or my Ducati 998. I also have a CRF450 motard bike that I zip through town on. It's such a hooligan bike! I try to keep my high speed on the salt at Bonneville. I will say that I've had a few too many speeding tickets, and maybe one or two in the triple digits. Last year I ended up coming off of the bike at over 100mph, and breaking seven ribs, puncturing a lung, and had a concussion. I was helicoptered from Bonneville to the hospital in Salt Lake City. Luckily, I was only in the hospital overnight. After a long drive home, I went back to work the next day, although I was moving pretty slow. Slept sitting up for a month and a half."

·
Registered
9,770 Posts
I used to ride my bikes at high speed on the interstates. Met my wife, sold my last bike 23 years ago. Best move I ever made. I'm sure her coming along when she did saved my life.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts