Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Squirrel
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive seen several Cat-backs for the 1.8L and 2.0L so for those (like me) that are curious to hear, see, and compare the different brands and models. If anyone who has swapped out their exhausts could possibly post up their opinions and/or sound clips here that'd be awesome. Ill also post a list of the different ones ive seen and their price.

Mopar Cat-back- $549
DC Sports- $570
Gibson- $397
Magnaflow- $383

also if you see any cheaper post up the price you found.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
We should make this thread for exhaust sound clips and compare them, soon enough i can put up my mopar catback!

·
Super Squirrel
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats partially what i am trying to do here as well as performance comparison

·
Registered
714 Posts
Very good idea I always hated trying to find a good exhaust system because I never knew what it would sound like or the end performance they never post numbers and such lol.

·
Super Squirrel
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i agree i am looking at the 4 different ones and trying to find out how people like them and ive heard good reviews about the magnaflow, havent heard anything about the mopar, gibson, and DC Sports. ive never heard of gibson but they have a side exit exhaust and a rear exit. so depending on what i find out here i might buy an exhaust that no one else has so i can find out the details for everyone.

·
Registered
4,158 Posts
Search on 'youtube' for Dodge Caliber Exhaust. You'll see my Caliber (gone but not forgotten) and Glenn's and many many more exhaust video's with sound.

·
Super Squirrel
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll put up the links on here later if thats alright with u. And how did u like ur magnaflow?

·
Registered
4,158 Posts
Magnaflow is very high quality with a life time warranty. The cat back exhaust system removes the factory resonator that is about a foot after the catalytic converter with new pipe, for better exhaust flow. The Magnaflow sounds nice and deep but i wish it had been a touch louder.

·
Registered
4,158 Posts
Just go to youtube then put in Dodge Caliber Exhaust in the search box. You'll see a lot of video's to watch and hear of Caliber exhaust.

·
Super Squirrel
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok i found a magnaflow video sounds good so who has a video of the Mopar?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiRxIVfeKPo

I am also wondering if someone has seen/heard/know anything about the DC Sports or Gibson exhaust?

·
Registered
4,158 Posts
LOL!!! That's my Video. davidandchico

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
BUMP For YOUR exhaust Vids!

·
Administrator
10,855 Posts

·
Super Squirrel
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
how about some details about your dynomax? i havent heard of that one for our calibers. Is it custom? and how much did u pay?

·
Super Squirrel
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Here are some pics of the different exhausts.

Gibson side sweep exhaust

DC Sports exhaust

Mopar Exhaust

Magnaflow

·
Super Squirrel
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think i will end up getting the DCSports exhaust cause no one here has it and i guess ill try it out and update everyone on how it is.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
my dynomax is a axle back, its the oval muffler dont know the product number. i now have a resonater delete done and at idle it sounds like a srt4

1 - 20 of 23 Posts