Dodge Caliber Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
alright im open to some engine cover suggestions. i had an idea but when i went searching i found it was already done. so ill post a few pics and id like for you guys to tell me what you like better or offer up some other ideas.. who knows i might even just give it to the paint guy and tell him to do some ghost work on it, we'll see. i originally wanted to do something almost exactly like the first picture. Keep in mind what my enigne bay looks like, i also have the chrome hoses with red caps to put on too. im just afraid it will be to much red if i paint the enigne cover, battery cover, and fuse cover sold red.

http://www.****************/attachm...136494-engine-cover-included-not-cimg0174.jpg

·
Registered
714 Posts
I actually like the second better. I find no reason to paint the batt cover and everything else. I think with the second engine cover and your mopar hood ornament it would look freaking awesome. Plus with all the chrome and red accents in your car the first seems more understated to me. I like how the second isn’t completely red the runners are still black and it has the chrome inset look which will match everything else.

·
Registered
724 Posts
i think the second one is more suitable for you car because its a red car and it has chrome and the second one has more of that than the black which your car doesn't really have.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.