Dodge Caliber Forum banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
would be nice for us but think about the people who are 2 & 1/2 from the shore. the person who started this thread, if he's still down, would have to drive that distance. like excaliber said before its how far people are willing to drive.:i_rolleyes:

·
Administrator
10,855 Posts
I wouldn't mind going to philly, never been there before. I'd like to try out Tony Lukes cheesesteaks.

·
Registered
362 Posts
I wouldn't mind going to philly, never been there before. I'd like to try out Tony Lukes cheesesteaks.
wouldn't mind either. drove thru to buy my caliber in conshohocken.i listen to 99.3 & 94.1 radio stations in philly. there is a place called adelphias in deptford, nj just outside of philly i believe sounds like a pretty cool place to go.:Racing:

·
Registered
8,302 Posts
wouldn't mind either. drove thru to buy my caliber in conshohocken.i listen to 99.3 & 94.1 radio stations in philly. there is a place called adelphias in deptford, nj just outside of philly i believe sounds like a pretty cool place to go.:Racing:
The Adelphia is a nice place right off of 42. But it's a bit pricey - big parking lot out back.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Yeah my friends prom was at adelphias they siad it was nice and ever thing so let get this meet started i DEFF coming!!!

·
Registered
362 Posts
I know its hard to plan for these things ahead of time because things do come up last minute, but as of the moment Sat. July 31 is open for me to do this around the NJ & Phili area. There is a Germanfest at Hunter Mtn in Tannersville, NY Aug. 14. I know its' a far drive but I thought I would just throw it out there.

·
Administrator
10,855 Posts
July 31st I'll be camping at Keen lake, in Waymart PA.

·
Administrator
10,855 Posts
Another member we can add, if we ever get a meet and greet set.:smileup:

·
Registered
8,302 Posts
Possible Meet and Greet Location and Time

Hey guys, Allpar has announced an "all Mopar" show at Chapman CJD on Oct. 16.
This dealer is located across from Willow Grove Naval Air Station (a hop skip and jump from my corner of the world) The location is easily accessible from all of the Philadelphia area, and is also easily accesible from the PA and NJ turnpikes.

Might be a good place for a meet and greet.

Anyone interested?

·
Administrator
10,855 Posts
Got an address? I tried to mapquest to where you are referring to, and it was a long drive for me, must have done something wrong.

·
Registered
8,302 Posts
Got an address? I tried to mapquest to where you are referring to, and it was a long drive for me, must have done something wrong.
1100 Easton Road (PA-611 North) Horsham, PA

google Earth approx 40 11 58.38N 75 08.14 W

Yes - you need to know the town, 611 starts in south Philly, and goes beyond the Delaware Water Gap.

·
Administrator
10,855 Posts
Not too far from me, 67 miles.

·
Super Squirrel
818 Posts
HORSHAM PA??? i gotta a friend over there and im in Manassas Va 3-4 hour drive but i might be down for that if i can. Not too many caliber enthusiasts down in VA.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts