Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello.

WHAT IS GOING ON ALL THE FELLOW CALIBER OWNERS!! I WAS WONDERING WHO IS IN THE AREA WHO OWNS A CALIBER AND IS LOOKING TO START A MEET MAYBE OR WHERE WE CAN HELP EACH OTHER OUT ON IDEAS AND MODS

·
Registered
61 Posts
yoyo.... uh... wind gap... you're literally in the same town as me. rofl. I need to know if I've seen your car cause I think I have lol.

·
Registered
961 Posts
hey, i am not to far from you, i am near south side philly about 90 miles away from wind gap

·
Administrator
10,855 Posts
I'm about an hour or so from Wind Gap, it's not too far from my twin brothers house in Kunkletown.

·
Registered
61 Posts
we all gotta get together and cruuuuuuuze.... oh wait... I gotta pay for a tank of premium then...well...maybe we can just talk about our cars ;)

also, I've done a bit of driving around with my eyes open and I saw a caliber in someones driveway literally a few blocks from my house, just off center street near wind gap hardware if your'e on 512, is that you dkrigs?

·
Administrator
10,855 Posts
I'm game to a meet and greet, I'd come to your area so it's up to you guys where and when.;) maybe we can get some more to jump on the band wagon.:D

·
Registered
61 Posts
well I'm def. down for a meet, we should put the word out there, maybe I'll even have my BOV on by then and I can drive around stomping on the gas like a 4 year old lol.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey. Just bouagh a Caliber. Live in Brodheadsville, about 15 minutes from Wind Gap. Y'all get together yet?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Here in Bethlehem! We've been talking about trying to get a meet together for a while now. I don't have time for the leg work, but I'm definitely in for a meet!:smileup:

·
Administrator
10,855 Posts
I'm still down for a meet and greet. There is a place called the scorecard in Wind Gap, it's a spots bar that I've been to a few times. Anyone interested chime in.

·
Registered
8,302 Posts
Wind Gap - kind of far.
What about down this way - Phila. / South Jersey?

·
Administrator
10,855 Posts
Wind Gap - kind of far.
What about down this way - Phila. / South Jersey?
Really boils down to who else is in, and how far they are willing to go, Wind Gap is about an hour from me.

·
Registered
362 Posts
I'm definitely down for a meet. Don't know how far Wind Gap is from me. I'm out in South Jersey. About an hour from Philly. If we can find a neutral spot so that no one has to drive over two hours for meet & greet that would be cool.:Racing:

·
Registered
8,302 Posts
I'm definitely down for a meet. Don't know how far Wind Gap is from me. I'm out in South Jersey. About an hour from Philly. If we can find a neutral spot so that no one has to drive over two hours for meet & greet that would be cool.:Racing:
Wid Gap is about 2-1/2 Hrs from NE Phila/Lower Bucks.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Yeah , it's a about 2 & 1/2 hrs for me also. just looking at the postings before us it looks like we here in the northeast have been trying for a meet & greet for a couple of years now. like I said in last post, if someone can map out a good meeting spot & date, i'm game.:Racing:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts