Dodge Caliber Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I live in the UK , South West region and i’m completely unable to find a official Dodge Parts supplier, you know the type you ring and they have all micro phish so they can drill down and find the exact part you need…I obviously have ebay for all the big parts but what happens when i need that exact part nobody else has ?

even mail order would be ok but who does everyone else in the UK use when you need a dodge main dealer parts department?

many thanks

·
Super Moderator
12,348 Posts
Service items use JeepChryslerParts
I can vouch, best for Caliber.
If they do not stock it then it's not often sold or cheap versions on eBay
Otherwise parts from scrappers or retail from Stelantis.
If it's no longer available from Mopar then you have to shop around the net for Dealer stock.
I bought a Mopar 8 Challenger Hood emblem from a dealer in Houston, shipping & tax was more than the badge. My grille badge was knicked by thieving scum.

Service desk micro-fiche these days is the same diagrams you can view yourself online.

Reactions: ccg2301

·
Registered
Dodge Calibre SXT Sport CRD
65 Posts
I agree with Aleks, I use my local Jeep dealer here in the West of Scotland and so far have been surprised just how many new (non service, everything from interior pieces to rear light clusters etc) bits and pieces as well as regular service items that they can get for you if you require it. (eg, I have a manual gearbox and the pedal rubber on the brake pedal had split, called the dealer and for £10 later had a new full set of dodge pedal rubber covers, also my chrome (plastic) top on the manual gear selector was all chipped, again one quick call and new Mopar original replacement was mine. So try your local Jeep dealer first. Hope this helps.

·
Super Moderator
12,348 Posts
To clarify JeepChryslerParts.co.uk is independent and cheaper.
Most Fiat are also Jeep dealers. Helps that Caliber and Compass were similar.
Obviously their techs are trained if you need fitment.
Soon if not yet any Vauxhall/Peugeot/Citroen whatever is most convenient for you should be able to receive a parts order for you free of shipping.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts