Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not a real mod but I think it's just too cool! :D

Brake off

Brake on

Can't wait to see it with dark! Will post pics later

· The Italian Admin
9,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I found the brake sticker on ebay Italy 5,90 € (7,00 $)

· Registered
1,948 Posts
Yo man PM me on that, i would love to get one!

· The Italian Admin
9,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys!

Yours is nice too kabraxis :smileup: I've asked if they had one with CALIBER instead of DODGE and if they had one for the Nitro (for my boyfriend) but they had only this one, but that's ok, I like it and it's hard to find stuff for Caliber's on the italian ebay.

If you want this one Jared they ship to Germany for 1,80€

Here's mine at night:

· Registered
750 Posts
I wanted sooooo bad to get one for the Journey I had, but they said they had no plans to make them. Need less to say I never got one:shakehead:
I think it is sweet. Dodge is not on those Calibers very much. It adds to the look,nice mod!!

· Super Moderator
12,652 Posts
Looks good, did you like the quality?

The picture used by Maximedia does not show an impressive fitting
http://i.ebayimg.com/05/!BotEpn!B2k~$(KGrHqUOKj0Eu,nUc,5TBLogec8vcw~~_12.JPG

May order one of these from them as I have not seen anyone else offering it.

and yes it does qualify as a mod!!

· Registered
1,948 Posts
ya licia i would want dodge over caliber because they dont have one that says XCaliber, so hook me up ;)

· Registered
594 Posts
3rd brake light looks great man! i like that caliber forumz decal too!

· The Italian Admin
9,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Looks good, did you like the quality?

The picture used by Maximedia does not show an impressive fitting
http://i.ebayimg.com/05/!BotEpn!B2k~$(KGrHqUOKj0Eu,nUc,5TBLogec8vcw~~_12.JPG

May order one of these from them as I have not seen anyone else offering it.

and yes it does qualify as a mod!!

Yes the quality and fitting are ok, don't look at the crappy pic on ebay, they just didn't fit it good.

does anyone have a picture of that from a distance... like what it would look like from the car behinde you.
Nope sorry, I'll take one when I can

ya licia i would want dodge over caliber because they dont have one that says XCaliber, so hook me up ;)
PM sent :smileup:

· Super Moderator
12,652 Posts
Thanks - I'm buyer #8.

Next issue will be displaying information on the Highway like Police Stop / Slow , someone is bound to Dodge !

Wonder what inspectors will say about masking a required lamp ? Don't think there are any regs about it's size - just location and function. Some compliant ones are just small leds.

· The Italian Admin
9,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Thanks - I'm buyer #8.

Next issue will be displaying information on the Highway like Police Stop / Slow , someone is bound to Dodge !

Wonder what inspectors will say about masking a required lamp ? Don't think there are any regs about it's size - just location and function. Some compliant ones are just small leds.
Cool! :smileup:

That was my same though , just don't brake when you have the cops following you! :D As for the inspectors I still have 2 years ahead before first inspection ... we will see!

Don't worry it makes a lot of light at night.
I wanted to take some more pics after dinner but it started raining again here : (

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.