Dodge Caliber Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Buenas,
Hay que mirar con un OBD que fallos da. Puede ser varias cosas. Fallos mas tipicos, Cuerpo Mariposa sucio o averiado, junta colector admision con aspiración, etc ... hasta una batería a punto de caer puede dar esos fallos.

un saludo.

·
Registered
755 Posts
The two warning lights would suggest a problem with the electronic throttle body...seems that a lot of folks are having problems with them failing as of late.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi
I have a Dodge Caliber 2009 and I had the same light's that came on, the problem was the Crankshaft position sensor was faulty, I bought one from ebay and watch some YouTube videos and did it myself, if you are going to do it yourself you must disconnect the battery and leave it disconnect overnight to reset the car computer,
Hope it helps
Thanks Kenneth

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi
I have a Dodge Caliber 2009 and I had the same light's that came on, the problem was the Crankshaft position sensor was faulty, I bought one from ebay and watch some YouTube videos and did it myself, if you are going to do it yourself you must disconnect the battery and leave it disconnect overnight to reset the car computer,
Hope it helps
Thanks Kenneth
Thanks a lot, but I bought new Electrical Throttle body and put it and signs are gone now

1 - 9 of 9 Posts