Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Didn't Throw My Putter in the Gutter, thanks CaliForumz

I found this forum, like many others, after a breakdown with my Caliber. Thank you to EVERYONE who contributed FIRST-HAND knowledge and helped me save my car. When several separate failures occurred with in days of each other, I really figured my car was expired, done for, scrap yard ready. I'll go into the appropriate threads and share details, but suffice to say, this forum saved me time troubleshooting, money and really saved my car.

Ok, a little about why I love my Caliber...
I road trip a lot, I've had SUVs, Pickups, Vans & Sedans, but nothing beats my Caliber for single person highway exploration. I sought out the caliber after learning about the passanger seat folding down flat. I could never lay completely stretched out in my SUV, but I can in my Caliber! I have a sleeping bag sized air mat (narrower than a twin) I can pull over anywhere and camp or just catch some ZZZs. I have incredible ground clearance, more than many small pickups/SUVs. Gas mileage is adequate. Tires are reasonably priced. Styling isn't a Corvette, but it's light years ahead of a mini van (yeah, I did that too & if I had a passenger, I'd do it again, but for a single person, I can actually drive the Caliber without shame hahaaa)

Well, that about does it, hello

·
Registered
9,770 Posts
Welcome to the forumZ. What year is your Caliber? CVT or stick?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts