Dodge Caliber Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know this may sound stupid but i was wondering if anyone had ever thought of making there car look like it is a daytona edition like the charger. i love the look of the daytona with the flat black grill and and graphics. i know i have seen the one caliber that someone made to look like it had a rumblebee edition. just a thought and i was wondering what you guys thought of the idea.

ps not sure if this is the right spot to post but someone can move it if needed

·
Registered
723 Posts
We had a member that kinda did that with a SRT style flat black grille. For the life of me I can't remember who it was though.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i am defiantly loving the charger daytona. once i get my ticket paid i will start on the mods... thanks for the input

·
The Italian Admin
11,875 Posts
i am defiantly loving the charger daytona. once i get my ticket paid i will start on the mods... thanks for the input

Interesting project. :) Keep us posted!

·
Premium Member
10,855 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
would anyone know where to get a use grill for the car...dealer said it would be $200 for a new one and i am not paying that much

·
Premium Member
10,855 Posts
would anyone know where to get a use grill for the car...dealer said it would be $200 for a new one and i am not paying that much
E-bay, where else but the junkyard?

·
Premium Member
10,855 Posts
junkyard said $175 for used...at that price i would just buy new
You need to haggle with them, doubt people are rushing to buy Dodge Caliber grilles.

·
Premium Member
10,855 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts